|28||29||30||31|| || || |
- Mon, 03:03: RT @ottomanscribe: White privilege is not having to think 'oh God, don't let him look like me or my brother' whenever a crime is committed.
- Mon, 04:53: Mail on my work phone hasn't been giving notifications since the Colombia trip. I guess it's a nice change to not be constantly reminded.
- Sun, 17:50: Ending my year the same way that I began: off to Colombia.
- Thu, 21:30: Between french silk pie, yogurt cream pie, tiramisu, and jello/applesauce, I can safely say we have too many desserts in the house.
- Thu, 22:02: =( Bought this gorgeous skirt for $45 but oversized. Only Nordstrom has the Petite sizing (sold out). #storyofmylife http://t.co/ev6TeMTgH8
- Wed, 00:17: With all the targeted ads these days, I'm surprised I still get weight loss ads on Twitter and Facebook. Is it cuz of all the food pics? :<
- Wed, 11:18: Omg there's a baby version of TopChef with kids. What the literal fuck. Baby chef divas. I can't look away. #disaster
- Wed, 11:22: Lol "I want to make an orange cream pie but I picked the wrong fruit: grapefruit." Editing fail or fruit agnostic kid?
- Wed, 11:30: CAN I HIRE ONE OF THESE KID CHEFS AS MY PERSONAL CHEF LOL. 8-12 year olds who can make "grapefruit pie with rose water and nutmeg."
- Wed, 11:32: Is it sadistic of me that I want Gordon Ramsay to make some kid cry on international television and destroy their self esteem for life?
- Wed, 12:01: Surprised no kid's lost a finger chopping ingredients. I want to see a kid flip out and lose it from the pressure. I need drama damn it!